Monday, 13 May 2013

Story boards - Scene two - Meeting Shadow

These images make up the visual sequence for the second cut scene, after Stitch/ the player completes the first level of the game!

 photo scenetwoimage001.jpeg
Rain starts to fall, forcing Stitch to come back home!
 photo scenetwoimage002.jpeg
Stitch jumps in through the window, in a much better mood, miaowing for attention!
 photo scenetwoimage003.jpeg
She is ignored, and sees the wizard walking towards the fireplace.
 photo scenetwoimage004.jpeg
"Whats going on?  Why you all ignoring me?" Stitch says, annoyed again!
 photo scenetwoimage005.jpeg
"Ah! Stitch! You're back! Thought you was gone for good! I didn't think I'd ever see you again. Good to see you old friend!" George says, slightly sarcastically
 photo scenetwoimage006.jpeg
"Ha! Could've fooled me! Why is the wizard ignoring me? I came back! What more could he ask for? Stitch moans, as she trots over to the wizard.
 photo scenetwoimage007.jpeg
"Miaow"
 photo scenetwoimage008.jpeg
"Ah Stitch! There you are! Come and have a look at this! Somebody dropped it off earlier, though I have no idea who!"
 photo scenetwoimage009.jpeg
The wizard shows an excited Stitch whats inside the box he has been paying close attention to.
 photo scenetwoimage010.jpeg
Stitch is puzzled for a moment
 photo scenetwoimage011.jpeg
Then the small lump, wrapped up inside, opens an eye to look at her!
 photo scenetwoimage012.jpeg
Stitch is slightly taken aback that the thing is moving and looking at her!
 photo scenetwoimage013.jpeg
On seeing Stitch, the little kitten inside the box paws the air to reach her!
 photo scenetwoimage014.jpeg photo scenetwoimage015.jpeg
 photo scenetwoimage016.jpeg
Quickly, the wizard pulls her off the kitten!
 photo scenetwoimage017.jpeg
"OI! Stitch! Now BEHAVE! This little one needs our help, and I expect you  to take good care of her!"
 photo scenetwoimage018.jpeg
"Now then..."
 photo scenetwoimage019.jpeg
"...Why don't we try this again, ay?"
 photo scenetwoimage020.jpeg
"Stitch, George. This little ones home is with us now!"
 photo scenetwoimage021.jpeg
"I want you both to look out for her! She's family now!"
 photo scenetwoimage022.jpeg
 photo scenetwoimage023.jpeg
"Hmmph", says Stitch
 photo scenetwoimage024.jpeg
End scene two


No comments:

Post a Comment