Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Audience

I thought I might take a moment to reflect more on the audience for this style of game.

As described before, this will be an RPG in a Zelda style, with 2D traditional animated cut scenes. So this would suggested that the target audience is retro game players, and new gamers to Zelda or RPG games. 

The game play would be in 3D so as to step away from, what could be considered, an out-dated look, using the Unity 3D Univenture Camera/toolset. As gamers now seem to expect more from the graphics of a game, I feel this would be the most effective way to make the RPG more appealing in a modern market!

Also the game would be made playable for a mobile device (and at the start, if sold, would be purely a mobile game). 

The story itself is a family orientated story, so as to include older and younger players alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment