Friday, 3 December 2010

11 Second club - Video references

With some help I made more videos for reference. It was important for the scen that the main view of the character is through the mirror. This shot is a medium shot where the top half of the figure can be seen. I want the scene to be a little more closed in around the character, so I will try another angle.




This close up shot is better. You can see the characters face clearly in the mirror. However I am still not happy with how much you can see the characters back. I think this makes the character appear as though they are talkin to themself.


This shot was taken standing infront of the mirror. The scene should be as though the viewer is looking from the characters point of view in the mirror. The second character is seen in the background.
This test shows how the first half of the scene could play out.

No comments:

Post a Comment