As I am using John Travolta as reference for my character so this clip from Pulp Fiction was useful. I used this to understand a little for how to lipsync. Also to see if there was any charactistics in his performance that I could use in my own animation.
I also created my own videos to act out the scene. This is the first video I took in my own home. This is a low shot which would make the character more imposing.
This nest video was taken by accident but, none the less, I thought might be a useful insight into how I went about trying to set up the scene. The area was quite dark which meant you couldnt see the reflection in the mirror, so we tried to overcome this issue. Also setting up the angle so that you could see my reflection clearly with the back of me in the foreground.
No comments:
Post a Comment