Once the animation had been rendered in Maya as a sequence, I used Fcheck to see that it all played out correctly. When I was happy with this I imported the sequences into Adobe After Effects. The animation itself played out very quickly, so I used After Effects to stretch the time of the second clip.
From after effects I exported the sequences as a movie. I found a piece of music that I wanted to add into the animation. For this I chose a jazz piece. I liked the erratic style of the music and found it would fit quite nicely with the animation, with some editing. Using Windows movie maker I was able to cut the music and place it so that it accented the animation. Then I saved the new music clip.
All the final editing was carried out using Adobe Premiere Pro! Here I could place the animation with music.
I could also use this programme to create rolling credits and titles with effects! I wanted the credits to pause at the end. I did this by exporting the last frame in the credits and using the image file at the end so that the last frame appeared to freeze and then fade out.
Once the video was finally edited I adjusted the settings and saved it out as a quicktime movie!





No comments:
Post a Comment